38962 828H Reasonable Suspicion Tesitng: What Supervisors Need To Know training program
Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know - Supervisor Workbook
Provides a variety of learning activities.
- Designed for use with Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know training program
- Expands on main ideas from the video, including:
- The Reasonable Suspicion process (observe, confirm, document, confront, test)
- Handling difficult situations
- What if a driver refuses to be tested?
- And more!
- Features exercises and learning activities to enhance the Supervisor's understanding of the topic
- Includes tests to verify understanding of the material and a receipt page for proof of training
- Softbound, 36 pages
- Measures 8-1/2" x 11"