38335 Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know - DVD Training
Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know - DVD Training
Addresses critical info drivers must be aware of regarding alcohol and drug testing requirements.
- Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 382.601 (providing your drivers with educational materials covering 11 key areas, along with a copy of your company’s alcohol and drug testing policies and procedures)
- Using a conversational tone that speaks directly to drivers, this program:
- Discusses the specific rules under Parts 40 and 382 of the FMCSRs, including key definitions, prohibited conduct, and the circumstances under which drivers will be tested
- Covers the 6 types of testing required (pre-employment, post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion, return-to-duty, and follow-up)
- Features scenarios that go through alcohol and drug testing processes and procedures
- Emphasizes why drivers must comply with the alcohol and drug testing requirements
- Also includes info on refusal to submit to testing and referral to a substance abuse professional
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 22-Minute Video - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from a substance abuse professional. Features 25 minutes of bonus content.
- (1) Trainer's Guide - Product Code: 38798 - Features answer keys to workbook tests and exercises, and features tips and exercises for more effective training.
- (1) Trainer's Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Includes a PowerPoint® presentation, quizzes and answer keys, learning activities and handouts, clip art, posters and a training log. The minimum computer system requirements for the Trainer Tools CD-ROM are Office 2000, with Word, and Internet Explorer version 5.5.
- (11) Driver Handbook - Product Code: 38797 - Covers the 11 required topics carriers must discuss with drivers and features a tear-out driver receipt.
- (10) Wallet Cards - Product Code: 38796 - Provides quick, simple proof that training has been completed. Includes one wallet card sheet, perforated to provide 10 cards.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Code: 38800 - Colorful poster highlights the topic and provides a visible reminder long after training is complete.
- (1) Alcohol & Drug Testing File Packet - Product Code: 3268 (451-F) - Includes 9 forms to help you meet recordkeeping requirements and aid in best practices.